Labs for Everyone!
Who Can Use Ulta Lab Tests?
- Anyone, regardless of whether there is a medical health plan in place or not.
- Anyone who wants to proactively monitor his or her health.
- Those who are “heavy users” of medical testing, where insurance does not cover their testing (Ulta Lab Tests has no waiting periods or pre-existing condition limitations on lab testing).
- Anyone with a high deductible insurance plan or with deductibles that are much too high to pay.
- Anyone with a Health Savings Account (HSA) plan. Anyone with a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) plan.
- Anyone in a “waiting period” for other insurance. Anyone with a mini med or limited benefit health plan.
- Anyone with a temporary major medical plan.
- Part-time employees. Independent contractors. The uninsured.
- Anyone who has insurance and has policies that do not cover laboratory tests or specific laboratory tests.
- Anyone who can’t afford to have his or her dependents on a group plan.
- Self-funded plans where the employer wants to save money on their company’s health benefits plan.
- Anyone who needs frequent lab tests for the same ailment or condition.
- Anyone with an ongoing medical condition not covered by his or her health plan.
- Associations and Unions. Associations with members who require frequent lab tests including medical conditions, truck drivers, and others.
- Anyone who is underinsured, has high deductibles, or has a health plan without a wellness benefit.